Thursday, September 5, 2013

AfterBuzz TV SYTYCD: tWitch & Allison Holker


Oh, what a night! This was a dream come true for us at AfterBuzz TV. We were so excited to have tWitch and Allison in the studio. I wish I could share all of the texts between me, Jake, Chloe and AJ. It was kind of like Christmas morning when you were three years old.

I'm here to tell you that these two are the real deal: nice, funny, totally in love and incredibly talented. They are great ambassadors of dance and they represent SYTYCD so well.

We ran out of time for fan questions, so I audio-recorded them. I hope to have it up here on my site by this weekend. Stay tuned!

One thing you might not know about our group of hosts is that we all really like each other. After each show we hang out in the studio on the couches and chat about anything and everything. Last night, tWitch and Allison joined us for over an hour. We had a blast and I promise you...we were loud!  It was a fun night.

If you missed the show last night, watch it below. One more show left. Next week, it's All-Star Neil Haskell.

If you haven't seen Allison and Derek Hough's Emmy-nominated dance pieces, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment